Stop Smoking Program
Join the American Lung Association’s eight-week quit smoking program. Hundreds of thousands of people have become smoke-free through a Freedom From Smoking® Group Clinic which offers a structured, systematic approach to quitting smoking.
Overseen by a certified facilitator, you will learn:
- How to know if you’re really ready to quit
- Medications that can increase your success
- Lifestyle changes to make quitting easier
- How to prepare for your quit day
- Coping strategies for managing stress & avoiding weight gain
- How to stay smoke-free for good
Freedom From Smoking Group Quit Program
Community Progress Council.
Tuesday at 4:00pm starting on April 17th, 2018.
Call (717)938-4621 or email email@example.com to RSVP.
Red Land Community Action Program/ Community Progress Council.
Wednesday at 4:30pm starting on April 18th, 2018.
Call (717)938-4621 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to RSVP
Bell Socialization Services
160 S George St. York, PA
Thursdays at 9:00 AM from April 26 through May 31
Contact Marcia 717-848-5767 X 412 by April 17, 2018